TabView/Segment View Bug?

Keary Suska

Jan 10, 2017, 2:07:48 PM1/10/17
to objec...@googlegroups.com
I am having an issue with the tab view in the attached xib. Capp won’t draw the separator between the last two items. If I move the third item to another position, I get proper dividers. If I delete the item and add a new one and put it in the third place I get a divider. However, if I then change the label to anything at all (even via code!), the divider disappears. This seems to have just started since I updated to latest master a few days ago.

Anyone have any ideas?

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.
TrainerDetail.xib

Kjell Nilsson

Jan 10, 2017, 2:10:37 PM1/10/17
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Its a known issue.

Look here:
https://github.com/cappuccino/cappuccino/issues/2526#issuecomment-271069002

--kerusan
> --
> <TrainerDetail.xib>

Keary Suska

Jan 10, 2017, 2:32:11 PM1/10/17
to objec...@googlegroups.com
For anyone else who bumps into this issue, the workaround is to change the length of any antecedent tab view item label, generally by renaming it.

daboe01

Jan 11, 2017, 2:22:35 AM1/11/17
to Cappuccino & Objective-J, cappu...@esoteritech.com
could you please confirm that https://github.com/cappuccino/cappuccino/pull/2508 fixes your issue?