Cup Uploaded File Name

Steve P

Jan 20, 2015, 5:25:02 AM1/20/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
The Cup delegate method cup:uploadDidSucceedForFile: provides a CupFile object which has a name property - being the name of the uploaded file.

Is there any way to get the actual name of the resultant file on the server though?  If a file named anyImage.png is uploaded but there's already a file in the upload directory of the same name the newly uploaded file could be called anyImage (1).png for example.

Cheers,
Steve.

Todd Freese

Jan 20, 2015, 12:08:32 PM1/20/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think it would overwrite the file rather than appending a number to it. CUP uses JQuery File-Upload under the hood, you might want to check out the gibhub site for it, there is a ton of info up there.

Todd