timeline view

daboe01

Aug 12, 2016, 4:45:23 PM8/12/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
hi gents,
does anybody have code for some kind of timeline view that he is willing to share?
many thanks and best greetings,
daniel

bartels76

Aug 25, 2016, 1:14:13 PM8/25/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Daniel,

I am also looking into utilizing a timeline for one of my projects.  I plan on doing something similar to the following https://github.com/zz85/timeliner within a CPView. I have a small start on my project to draw the tick marks and time intervals.

What are your requirements / application for the timeline?

Maybe we could do a joint effort if no-one has a starting point.

Jeremy

daboe01

Aug 26, 2016, 9:28:35 AM8/26/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
hi jeremy,
thank you for this information.
i am currently building something from scratch.
i will post on github as soon as i have a working prototype.
best greetings,
daniel

bartels76

Aug 26, 2016, 4:29:24 PM8/26/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Daniel,

Awesome!  Let me know if you would like some assistance.  I am more than willing to help.

Jeremy

daboe01

Sep 1, 2016, 4:15:22 PM9/1/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J