cappuccino with newest xcode - problem

Michał M

Oct 30, 2015, 6:55:26 PM10/30/15
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Is cappuccino working with the newest xcode? I have some problems but maybe I'm making something wrong.

timeimp

Oct 30, 2015, 10:15:06 PM10/30/15
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Which version and build of Xcode? I think the latest version is Version 7.1 (7B91b).

Didier Korthoudt

Oct 31, 2015, 4:16:40 AM10/31/15
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
What kind of problems do you have ?

I'm using 7B91b without specific issue (only the usual ones).

Dogild

Oct 31, 2015, 8:56:25 PM10/31/15
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Yop,

What are the problems ?

Thanks,

Michał M

Nov 1, 2015, 7:05:52 AM11/1/15
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
I am using xcode 7B91b. Ok but from the begginig. I've installed cappuccino from sources. I have working XcodeCapp. So I run XcodeCapp where I have my project and I run this project in Xcode. After few sec Xcode app is shoing up. But I don't have support for cappuccino and objective-j there. As I remember well in previous versions of Cappuccino and Xcode there was some king of support. Syntax hightlighting etc. Maybe I am doing something wrong but I dont know what.