Re: nib2cib -[CPKeyedUnarchiver decodeObjectForKey:]: cannot decode object of class (NSLayoutConstraint)

Aparajita Fishman

Jul 24, 2012, 11:21:15 AM7/24/12
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Open the File Inspector for MainMenu.xib, then uncheck "Use Auto Layout".

On Jul 24, 2012, at 7:55 AM, ahti wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I've installed Cappuccino 0.9.5 (and after some googling on the subject, 0.9.6, too) on OSX Lion, Xcode 4.3.2. Trying the very first simple app, throwing in some controls in Interface Builder (IB being most important factor in the whole test-run of Cappuccino) and executing nib2cib, gives me:
> -[CPKeyedUnarchiver decodeObjectForKey:]: cannot decode object of class (NSLayoutConstraint)
>
> -v -v output, last lines:
> NSNibConnector: connection: <NSMenuItem 0x003a32> target: null action: <null selector> null copyRuler:
> NSNibConnector: connection: <NSMenuItem 0x003a33> target: null action: <null selector> null pasteRuler:
> NSNibConnector: connection: <NSMenuItem 0x003a28> target: null action: <null selector> null makeBaseWritingDirectionNatural:
> NSNibConnector: connection: <NSMenuItem 0x003a29> target: null action: <null selector> null makeBaseWritingDirectionLeftToRight:
> NSNibConnector: connection: <NSMenuItem 0x003a2a> target: null action: <null selector> null makeBaseWritingDirectionRightToLeft:
> NSNibConnector: connection: <NSMenuItem 0x003a2d> target: null action: <null selector> null makeTextWritingDirectionNatural:
> NSNibConnector: connection: <NSMenuItem 0x003a2e> target: null action: <null selector> null makeTextWritingDirectionLeftToRight:
> NSNibConnector: connection: <NSMenuItem 0x003a2f> target: null action: <null selector> null makeTextWritingDirectionRightToLeft:
> NSNibConnector: connection: <NSMenuItem 0x00399e> target: null action: <null selector> null performFindPanelAction:
> NSFont: default IB font: Lucida Grande 13
> NSTextField: title="TÜRA", placeholder=<none>, isBordered=false, isBezeled=false, bezelStyle=0
> NSButton ["Button"]: adjusting height from 32 to 24
> -[CPKeyedUnarchiver decodeObjectForKey:]: cannot decode object of class (NSLayoutConstraint)
>
> Googled around, no solution so far.
>
> best regards,
> Ahti.
>

> --

Regards,

Aparajita
Cappuccino Core Developer

ahti

Jul 25, 2012, 3:16:10 AM7/25/12
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, took some time to find correct auto layout to switch off. Mistakenly tried "automatically layout subviews" checkbox initially without success.

Ahti.