Proper Group Rows in CPTableView

Keary Suska

Oct 27, 2016, 4:45:17 PM10/27/16
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Has someone worked on having “proper” group rows for CPTableViews? I mean as they are done in Cocoa, where a single cell spans all columns. Currently all columns are displayed, which is pretty pointless for a group row...

TIA,

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.

Cacaodev cacaodev

Oct 29, 2016, 12:42:38 PM10/29/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J, cappu...@esoteritech.com
Le jeudi 27 octobre 2016 22:45:17 UTC+2, Keary Suska a écrit :
Has someone worked on having “proper” group rows for CPTableViews? I mean as they are done in Cocoa, where a single cell spans all columns. Currently all columns are displayed, which is pretty pointless for a group row...

Hi Keary,

No but all the pieces of the puzzle are here if someone want to implement this feature. We need a CPTableRowView to hold all the views in the row. Then, the group rows feature would just be a specific layout of this view.
A good starting point would be to open an issue with a link to the NSTableRowView.

Keary Suska

Oct 30, 2016, 1:49:22 PM10/30/16
to Cacaodev cacaodev, objec...@googlegroups.com
Done.