IB, NSObject, CPObject and customObjectInstantitationMethod in XIB

mocona

Sep 15, 2015, 1:45:02 PM9/15/15
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hello, Capp lovers.

As I wrote before, I tried to create Model instance ( inherited from CPObject) in Xcode registered by objects.

But when I add 'Order Model' in OrderWindowController.xib, nib2cib failed with error like this.

My little big(?) adventure has been started from there.

A few years ago, I tried a 'similar model creation' in Xcode, it fails too, so I assumed that IB can not support CPObject based class yet.

But at this time, I tried to make a solution, so I tried to fix nib2cib and tried to apply 'userland NS classes', but it couldn't be.

During on reviewing nib2cib codes, I have suspect what factor makes allow 'Model Object creations' in MainMenu.xib not in others.xib, but I couldn't find any clue in nib2cib code.

Lastly I decided to diff MainMenu.xib and others.xib, I found one difference, that was 'customObjectInstantitationMethod="direct" '.

I'm not sure what it means exactly yet - for xib file instance creations - , but it effects to nib2cib to make an error. :(

Anyone has an experience like that?

Thank you in advance.