[ANN] Cappuccino 0.9.9

Dogild

Apr 2, 2016, 3:41:07 AM4/2/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hi guys,

As announced at CappCon 2016, Cappuccino 0.9.9 has now been released! This release follows almost exactly a year from 0.9.8 and in that year we have been busy. No matter what your Cappuccino app is about, there is something in this release for you.

We hope you are as excited about Cappuccino 0.9.9 as we are and that you will help us spread the word, and that you will create some fantastic applications with it!

- The Cappuccino Core Developer Team

Manuel Antonio Mora Sandoval

Apr 2, 2016, 10:59:06 AM4/2/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Nice, I'm trying version right now. Thanks cappuccino team!!!!