CPDisclosureButton display problem

Didier Korthoudt

Oct 22, 2015, 6:04:13 AM10/22/15
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hi there !

I'm using CPDisclosureButtons to create collapsable views.

Everything is OK when the CPDisclosureButton is off (the view is closed) but the display is not good when on (the view is opened). The triangle draws white instead of grey...

You can see this on the screenshot.

I don't do anything special with the buttons (and maybe this is the problem)...

Any idea ?

Thanks !

Didier.

Capture d’écran 2015-10-22 à 11.59.42.png

Martin Carlberg

Oct 22, 2015, 4:21:43 PM10/22/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

That button is drawn from code. I have not seen this before but you can check out the drawRect: method for the CPDisclosureButton class in the CPOutlineView.j file. Maybe you could set a breakpoint and check what is happening?

Best regards,

- Martin

<Capture d’écran 2015-10-22 à 11.59.42.png>

Dogild

Nov 3, 2015, 7:52:14 PM11/3/15
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hej,

I can't reproduce, maybe it has been fixed with a commit.

Can you check with the last master ?

Thanks,