[ANN] Welcome to our new Core Team members!

Antoine Mercadal

Feb 25, 2015, 3:49:42 PM2/25/15
to Cappuccino
Hi Guys,

I’m very happy to announce that Mrcarlberg, Cacaodev and Dogild are now part of the Cappuccino Core Team.

I’d like to thank them for the tremendous work they did over the years on this awesome framework that is Cappuccino.

Their contributions are all invaluable and Cappuccino won’t be as great as it is today without them.

So please, a round of applause for the new Core Team Members!

Congrats!

--
Antoine Mercadal

Mike Holman

Feb 25, 2015, 3:53:06 PM2/25/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations and many thanks for all the hard work!

Michael Bach

Feb 25, 2015, 4:11:04 PM2/25/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Dear Cappuccinorites:

> I’m very happy to announce that Mrcarlberg, Cacaodev and Dogild are now part of the Cappuccino Core Team.
> I’d like to thank them for the tremendous work they did over the years on this awesome framework that is Cappuccino.
> Their contributions are all invaluable and Cappuccino won’t be as great as it is today without them.
> So please, a round of applause for the new Core Team Members!

APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE!

Really. Best, Michael.
--
Prof. Michael Bach PhD, Eye Center, University of Freiburg, Killianstr. 5, 79106 Freiburg, Germany.
Michae...@uni-freiburg.de <http://michaelbach.de>

Didier Korthoudt

Feb 26, 2015, 2:59:39 AM2/26/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Well, what can I add ? That I wish I can find enough time (between my "no you're not allowed to develop anymore, you're the boss now" work and my "little" family) to come back actively to development and to help you guys... Or that we need you guys to push further our beloved framework... Or that I'm somewhat jealous... Or that I wish I could be 20 years younger and could code during the night and work during the day, like I did in my glorious past...

;-)

Well, I'll just say : Thank you guys ! And thank you to the existing core members !

Didier.

Bobby Skinner

Feb 26, 2015, 8:22:18 AM2/26/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Its good to see the expansion! I hope there is an Atlas type tool coming from the new people ;)

Congrats to the new people!

timeimp

Feb 26, 2015, 9:44:23 AM2/26/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Excellent work!

daboe01

Feb 26, 2015, 11:21:37 AM2/26/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
i love it.
also big thanks to andew who made this possible :-)
best greetings,
daniel

Richard van Zon

Feb 28, 2015, 1:41:22 PM2/28/15