XcodeCapp 4.0 Pre-Release

Antoine Mercadal

Jun 10, 2015, 8:55:32 PM6/10/15
to Cappuccino
Hello people,

We are happy to announce that we are almost ready with the new XcodeCapp 4.0.

This is a major release and as we rewrote 90% of the app, we would like to have some initial feedback to tackle down any the stupid problem we may have missed before replacing the current XcodeCapp 3.x that is in the main Cappuccino repository

Changes

- Support for Multiple projects
- Support for operations management and monitoring
- Smart Xcode PBX modification operation (only done when nothing left to do)
- Smart operations enqueuing (do not process twice the same file if not necessary)
- Visual feedback on remaining processing operations
- Support for capp_env (by adding additional paths where to look for binaries)
- Support for custom Objective-J Framework include path
- Support for inline xcodecapp-ignore edition
- Support for opening project in Xcode
- Support for opening project in Finder
- Support for opening project in Terminal
- Support for opening project in Code Editor

Upcoming

- Support for projects localization (upcoming Cappuccino feature)

Pre-Installation

- Update Cappuccino to the latest master (XCC4.0 needs the new objj2objcskeleton tool)
- remove any reference to the old XcodeCapp (if one is left, OS X Notification Center may use the previous icon)
- remove ~/Library/Preferences/org.cappuccino.xcodecapp.plist
- remove the .XcodeSupport of your projects
- Not kidding, please update Cappuccino to the latest master

Download

Screenshots

Thanks,

--
Antoine Mercadal

Todd Freese

Jun 11, 2015, 1:20:11 AM6/11/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!

A huge thank you to all of your work on this!

Todd

Antoine Mercadal

Jun 11, 2015, 1:39:12 AM6/11/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com