Gittip for Cappuccino contributors

Tom Robinson

Jan 12, 2014, 2:28:19 AM1/12/14
to objec...@googlegroups.com
I haven't been actively working on Cappuccino in long time but I'd like to support those continuing to develop it, and the easiest way to do that seems to be Gittip, so I've created a community here:

https://www.gittip.com/for/cappuccino/

If you have contributed to Cappuccino, or do contribute in the future, and you join the Cappuccino Gittip community I will give some amount to you weekly, the amount depending on the magnitude of contributions (e.x. $1 for small documentation fixes, on up for very active contributors). Shoot me an email or reply here when you sign up.

I hope other users and admirers of Cappuccino will join me in giving as well!

-tom

Francisco Tolmasky

Jan 12, 2014, 2:30:01 AM1/12/14
to objec...@googlegroups.com
I'll get behind this and do the same too

Aparajita Fishman

Jan 12, 2014, 5:29:29 AM1/12/14
to objec...@googlegroups.com
That's very kind of you guys, thank you. I wish you could contribute code, but contributing to others' code is the next best thing.

HokuaSoftware

Jan 13, 2014, 3:23:06 AM1/13/14
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Maybe as a start someone could fix CPCollectionView

Tom Robinson

Jan 30, 2014, 8:58:26 PM1/30/14
to objec...@googlegroups.com
If you signed up but haven't gotten any tips it's because I can't actually see who the members of the community are. Send your username here or to me.

Tom Robinson

Jan 30, 2014, 9:01:07 PM1/30/14
to objec...@googlegroups.com
(actually I can see the 12 newest members)

daboe01

Feb 7, 2014, 7:31:51 AM2/7/14
to objec...@googlegroups.com
IMHO, the next best thing to writing code would be to merge in all those pull requests.
best greetings,
daniel

Dogild

Apr 16, 2014, 4:23:53 PM4/16/14