Jake Release Error

Chris Vaught

Dec 13, 2016, 9:31:10 PM12/13/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
I just installed cappuccino from source onto a new computer. I have an existing application which works fine with a version of cappuccino from earlier this year (~ May). When I run jake debug on the new computer it also works without issue but when I run jake release it gives the following error:

RangeError: Array size is not a small enough positive integer.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Chris Vaught

Dec 13, 2016, 10:42:56 PM12/13/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
This definitely seems specific to my application. I have another application that actually shares quite a bit of code and jake release works as expected with it. So now I just need to track down the bit of code that is causing the issue. If anyone has suggestions on what might be causing it please let me know. Thanks.

daboe01

Dec 14, 2016, 2:30:51 AM12/14/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
i recently saw the same error as a result of a simple typo related with square brackets.

Martin Carlberg

Dec 14, 2016, 7:15:28 AM12/14/16
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have seen this sometimes when the compiler finds a warning or error and crashes for some reason. If you guys can find out more why this is happening I would be very pleased. Should be nice to crush it.

- Martin