最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Kjell Nilsson

未読、
2014/04/11 7:26:272014/04/11
To: objec...@googlegroups.com
Hi

We have been using WKTextView for HTML editing in our Cappuccino system but our customer
needed a better tool so I wrapped the TinyMCE javascript editor in view for easy use in cappuccino
apps.

It is still a quick implementation but I thought I'd share it with you on GitHub.

there is a dumb demo at

From the README.md:

A framework for Cappuccino that encapsulates the javascript HTML editor TinyMCE. It is right now a quick hack just to get it working but I hope it can evolve further on. It is a HTML editor and should not be thought of as a replacement to either CPTextView or any other multiline textview even if it can be used as such. I have earlier used and still do use WKTextField for some things, but the TinyMCE editor is a more complete HTML editor than Google's Closure Lib editor and I needed the extra features TinyMCE bring and I did not have time to implement them myself in the Closure lib.

Features

This Cappuccino control tries to implement as many of the TinyMCE features as possible. It is a CPView subclass and it tries to act as a well behaved Cappuccino control as far as it is possible. But since TinyMCE has an eventhandling of its own, some half nasty hacks have been made so the two event loops can reside side by side.

The editor will respond to view resizing and change size automatic.

The setup, if default configuration does not fit, is now done in a method called editorConfigurationWithElement:. Subclass TinyMCEView and overide this method for a different configuration.

Version

Current version of this framework is now 0.5 (I had to start somewhere). It is still a quick hack and may contain some srtange things due to my testing to get to know TinyMCE. Right now the TinyMCE 4.0.19 is supplied in both min and full versions. I will try to upgrade to latest later. There will come a CHANGELOG too.

Known bugs and caveats

There is right now an issue that makes the mouseclick in the TinyMCE menu pass through to the underlying Cappuccino views if a menu is outside the editor frame. This will be looked into. TinyMCE dialogs had this issue too before, but this is handled now in the TinyMCEView code.

Enjoy
--kerusan
全員に返信
投稿者に返信