Thanks for CappCon2016

Rosch

Apr 2, 2016, 4:54:06 PM4/2/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hello...

Just have returned home from CappCon 2016. It was a great event!
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who was involved in this.

Didier Korthoudt as main organizer

All speakers:
- Alexander Ljungberg
- Antoine Mercadal
- Martin Carlberg
- Tim Howell
- Alexandre Wilhelm
- Christophe Serafin
- Apparajita Fishman (for also joining via video)

The sponsors: NuageNetworks,Oops, RW Elephant and the Univerity of Liege.

And of course all attendees. And to all I might have forgot in making this possible I honestly thank you all, too!

It was a great pleasure to be there, to see you all life and to talk with you and to benefit from your knowledge you gave to us in your presentations.

I enjoyed it a lot being there and I hope there will be new CappCon maybe in next year.

Greetings,

Roland

PS: Will there be some publicly available recordings of the sessions?

Didier Korthoudt

Apr 3, 2016, 1:50:41 PM4/3/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hi Roland !

Thank you for your message, and for your presence during this event. It has been a real pleasure for us too to welcome you in our university.

We have recorded all sessions so yes, in a few days, they should be available somewhere.

Best Regards,

Didier.