how do I set capp_env correctly.

mocona

Sep 14, 2015, 7:40:22 PM9/14/15
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hello, Capp lovers.

I'm trying to check and fix nib2cib to accept Model object which is inherited from CPObject in Xcode interface builder Objects - not only in MainMenu.xib but also other .xib .

So, what I understand is that to see CPLogs in nib2cib, it seems need debug mode, so I tried to make virtual capp_env, but it shows errors.

also it only creates /narwhal directory.

in Version v0.9.7-1
Bootstrapping of Cappuccino and other required tools is complete.
NOTE: any changes made to the shell configuration files won't take place until
you restart the shell.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/mocona/narwhal/bin/capp_env", line 120, in <module>
    install_activate(args.env_path)
  File "/Users/mocona/narwhal/bin/capp_env", line 88, in install_activate
    f = open("%s/bin/activate" % env_path, 'w')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/mocona/Pjts/Cappuccino/virtualEnv/bin/activate'

capp_env -p /Users/mocona/Pjts/Cappuccino/virtualEnv

I tried to in Version v0.9.7-1, Version v0.9.8 for sure and Version v0.9.7-1, but it shows same error.

My dev. environment is OS X 10.10.5 & Cappuccino revision is  c61d992 - (4 weeks ago) Merge pull request #2373 from Dogild/menu-context.

Am I approaching correctly? or do I need another way?

Thank you in advance.

Antoine Mercadal

Sep 14, 2015, 9:47:38 PM9/14/15
to Cappuccino
Hi,

I just tried and it works fine here.

Try this

$ cd ~/Desktop
$ ./capp_env -p myenv
> [ should bootstrap cappuccino ]

$ source myenv/bin/activate

Then your env should be active. You can check it’s working by doing:

(myenv)$ which nib2cib

--
Antoine Mercadal

mocona