[ANN] Aparajita Fishman retires as a core developer

Alexander Ljungberg

Aug 24, 2016, 11:18:51 AM8/24/16
to objec...@googlegroups.com

http://www.cappuccino-project.org/blog/2016/08/aparajita-leaves.html

Again, thanks Aparajita and I’m sure you’ll be able to teach the web team over there a new trick or two!

Alexander

Philippe Fuentes

Aug 25, 2016, 11:20:22 AM8/25/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Thank you Aparajita and all the Core Team for this great product your provided us.
Philippe

Todd Freese

Aug 25, 2016, 12:32:58 PM8/25/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Thanks Aparajita for all the work you have done! Best of luck in your new position.

Cheers,

Todd

bartels76

Aug 25, 2016, 1:19:38 PM8/25/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Thanks Aparajita for all of your effort and congratulations on your new position!  Thanks to all Core Dev Team that continue to make this framework awesome!

Peter Baral

Aug 25, 2016, 4:06:08 PM8/25/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J

Thank you Aparajita for your great effort!
This is a loss for the cappuccino community but sure not for you!

All the best for your work at Apple!

Peter

Dogild

Aug 25, 2016, 4:23:02 PM8/25/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Good luck Aparajita

daboe01

Aug 26, 2016, 9:26:24 AM8/26/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
thank you aparajita! i.e. for combobox and cup
please keep cappuccino in your heart forever!
best whishes,
daniel

Simon

Aug 26, 2016, 10:47:45 PM8/26/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Welcome, Aparajita :)

Didier Korthoudt

Aug 27, 2016, 8:40:37 AM8/27/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Merci Aparajita !

Thank you for your teaching during my first contribution to Cappuccino ! We had great technical discussions, with also some code philosophy ones...

I wish you the best at your new work ! Try to tell Apple that Cappuccino exists...

;-)

Bonne chance pour la suite !

Et peut-être à bientôt !

Amicalement,

Didier.

timeimp

Aug 29, 2016, 3:34:11 AM8/29/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Wowser! Thanks Aparajita for sharing your talents and passion with the group!

It was so fantastic to have your help with Cappuccino some months ago.

Best of luck at 1 Infinite Loop!