ZeroClipboard, yet again

Tim Howell

Jun 6, 2015, 2:00:07 AM6/6/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
I’ve gotten a minimal application using the ZeroClipboard library to work in Firefox, but I can’t get it to work in Safari or Chrome. Here is a Dropbox link to a very simple application that binds a ZeroClipboard client to the button, and then copies the value of the text field when the button is pressed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ximu2t2lox4ubdy/ZeroClipCapp.zip?dl=0

I’ve enabled the ZeroClipboard option to force the hand cursor to show when hovering over the embedded SWF; I can see that the SWF is present over the button in Safari, but clicking the button doesn’t trigger to copy event.

Any ideas on how to get this working in Safari and Chrome?

Thanks in advance,

—TWH

Tim Howell

Jun 6, 2015, 2:01:29 AM6/6/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
P.S. Also, for ZeroClipboard to work, the application has to be accessed over HTTP, so I've been using the python SimpleHTTPServer for testing.