Cup - File Size Always Zero

Chris Vaught

May 28, 2015, 12:28:45 PM5/28/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Recently every file that I add to the Cup queue has a file size of zero. Any ideas what would have caused this? When I first implemented it a few days ago it worked correctly. Now, even when I create a new application and follow the screencast the files added still have a size of zero.

Thanks
Chris

Todd Freese

May 28, 2015, 1:39:34 PM5/28/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
I have seen this in Safari. But not in Chrome. Does Chrome show a file size of zero?

Chris Vaught

May 28, 2015, 1:58:30 PM5/28/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are all reporting a size of zero for me suddenly.

Todd Freese

Jun 1, 2015, 11:34:44 AM6/1/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
So I am seeing this also in all browsers. Seems like this just started. Maybe something with the latest round of browser updates.

Aparajita do you have anyt idea what might be causing this?

Todd

Aparajita Fishman

Jun 1, 2015, 7:09:11 PM6/1/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com, crva...@gmail.com