CPTextView?

Todd Freese

Dec 15, 2016, 3:37:17 PM12/15/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Is there a notification or delegate call back for CPTextView?

I'm looking for willBeginEditing or didBeginEditing?

Todd

daboe01

Dec 16, 2016, 3:40:47 AM12/16/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J

@protocol CPTextViewDelegate <CPTextDelegate>

- (BOOL)textView:(CPTextView)aTextView doCommandBySelector:(SEL)aSelector;

- (BOOL)textView:(CPTextView)aTextView shouldChangeTextInRange:(CPRange)affectedCharRange replacementString:(CPString)replacementString;

- (CPDictionary)textView:(CPTextView)textView shouldChangeTypingAttributes:(CPDictionary)oldTypingAttributes toAttributes:(CPDictionary)newTypingAttributes;

- (CPRange)textView:(CPTextView)aTextView willChangeSelectionFromCharacterRange:(CPRange)oldSelectedCharRange toCharacterRange:(CPRange)newSelectedCharRange;

- (void)textViewDidChangeSelection:(CPNotification)aNotification;

- (void)textViewDidChangeTypingAttributes:(CPNotification)aNotification;

@end

Todd Freese

Dec 16, 2016, 8:31:06 AM12/16/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
So is there no willBeginEditing delegate?

daboe01

Dec 16, 2016, 4:44:37 PM12/16/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J

@protocol CPTextStorageDelegate <CPObject>

- (void)textStorageWillProcessEditing:(CPNotification)aNotification;

- (void)textStorageDidProcessEditing:(CPNotification)aNotification;

@end

Todd Freese

Dec 17, 2016, 12:23:33 PM12/17/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Thanks!

Is this is the Capp Docs somewhere? I couldn't even find CPTextView.

daboe01

Dec 18, 2016, 2:36:19 PM12/18/16
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
No docs yet. Use the source or apple.