CPArrayController binding in two xib

Benjamin FROLICHER

Mar 3, 2015, 11:17:21 AM3/3/15
to objec...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to have some advise for a simple ‘architecture’ question. The Outlook image is really close to my application. I have a tableview of user in a controller called UserRootViewController. At the bottom this tableview, i have a custom tabBarController. Every controller in its tabBarControlelr have its own xib file.
I use a CPArrayController as the tableview data source.
The question is, here is a simple way to bind field ‘Phone>Mobile, or Phone Work’ to the selection of the arrayController declared in the RootViewController ?
I have tested and it doesn’t works.
I have to observer selection’s changes in the RootViewController to propagate them to all other ‘sub’ controller (General, Organisation, details….).

Any idea ?
Regards.