DCI Videos

Matthew Browne

Dec 10, 2017, 12:37:09 PM12/10/17
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
I created a new wiki page for DCI videos:
http://fulloo.info/doku.php?id=videos

I included one video from http://fulloo.info/Documents/ (Supporting the
Agile Agenda); the links to other videos on that page are not working.
So I suggest that the broken links either be fixed or removed. It also
would be nice if it linked to the wiki page as well. I know that there
are some other videos -- at least some by Cope -- that are not included,
because they are either no longer available on the web or I couldn't
find them.

Cope is the administrator of the wiki, so if anyone else who doesn't
already have access to the wiki would like to edit it and add any more
videos, he would be the person to contact. Or just let me know and I'll
do it. When people post links to new videos on this group in the future,
I'll try to remember to update the wiki page.

Cheers,
Matt