Still living

Trygve Reenskaug

Apr 1, 2015, 7:27:52 AM4/1/15
to DCI-object-composition
Hi,
Like several of my friends, I have been hit by violent coughing and general misery. I've been getting various remedies that didn't help + a heavy antibiotics cure that seems to  be helping. I've not been offered a diagnosis, but to me it sounds like whooping cough, it feels like whooping cough, it looks like whooping cough, and it reacts to medication like whooping cough. But this is a children's disease, so it cannot be that. Whatever it is, there are messages that should have been urgently answered long ago and I haven't been able to deal with them. Actually, I'm still not able to do so and have to ask your indulgence until I can think three thoughts in succession.

Best
--Trygve