Six Wise Men and the Elephant — Japanese

James O Coplien

Oct 24, 2017, 5:03:37 AM10/24/17
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
Many, many thanks to Kei Sugimoto for the translation!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_II1zXzv1rpZVdyR1VsSkNhN2M/view

Trygve Reenskaug

Oct 24, 2017, 8:58:24 AM10/24/17
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
The story gets better at every reading. Thanks Jim.
Have you published it anywhere so that I can reference it?
--Trygve

Kei Sugimoto

Jan 5, 2018, 9:41:22 PM1/5/18
to object-composition
I enjoyed the translation (particularly the part on Mr.Martin Fowler's boa constrictor) ,
and I heared form some of the participants of the DCI Tokyo night that it was helpful to foster their understanding.

Thank you for having created an excellent and easy-to-read story. Cope-san.

2017年10月24日火曜日 18時03分37秒 UTC+9 Cope:

James O Coplien

Jan 7, 2018, 11:50:58 PM1/7/18
to object-co...@googlegroups.com