Re:

Message has been deleted

Benjamin Scherrey

Feb 5, 2015, 9:02:37 AM2/5/15
to object-composition
Please quit spamming our mailing list.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 5:26 AM, Saleem Bhaninfo <saleem....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

   This is Saleem Technical Recruiter from Bhaninfo.

Please go through the below requirements and revert back with suitable resumes to saleem...@bhaninfo.com.

Senior DataStage developer ( IBM Certified )

Location : Deerfield, IL

We are currently looking for a Senior DataStage developer for a 3-month contract.  This is a hands on development position.

A successful candidate would have 6+ years’ experience with DataStage as well as experience coding in C as there is extensive use of the Custom Stage within our architecture.  We are also looking a someone who is IBM DataStage certified.

The candidate would be expected to come in and within 1-2 days understand the existing Membership Migration process (C, Perl, SQL) as well as the new DataStage architecture that has been developed.  The candidate would then begin development on the next phase of the project.

Thanks & Regards,
Shaik Saleem
Technical Recruiter
BHANINFO Inc | Enterprise Information Intelligence Integrator
1572One Blue Hills Plaza Pearl River NY 10965
Contact: 845-613-0071 | Email: saleem...@bhaninfo.com
YIM : bi_saleem.shaik | | Gtalk / Gmail: saleem.bhaninfo
Website: www.bhaninfo.com

Chief Systems Architect Proteus Technologies
Personal blog where I am not your demographic.

This email intended solely for those who have received it. If you have received this email by accident - well lucky you!!