Distillation of DCI Evening in Japan

James O Coplien

Nov 10, 2017, 5:06:53 AM11/10/17
to object-co...@googlegroups.com, Gertrud Bjørnvig
A nice summary of the DCI / Lean Architecture / MPD evening where Gertrud and I spoke can be found here (in Japanese):

http://phpmentors.jp/post/167325394103/lean-architecture-dci-evening-report

Vlad Lyga

Dec 3, 2017, 6:27:21 AM12/3/17
to object-composition

Was not simple, but with help of G translate I managed to read it to get the idea of the meetup.
Thank you.

Do you have a reference to that study you mentioned where error rate is up to 70% more when
the code for a use case is distributed across the code base?

James O Coplien

Dec 3, 2017, 7:54:29 AM12/3/17

Den 3. dec. 2017 kl. 12.27 skrev Vlad Lyga <lyv...@gmail.com>:

Do you have a reference to that study you mentioned where error rate is up to 70% more when
the code for a use case is distributed across the code base?

Valdecantos, Héctor, Katy Tarrit, Mehdi Mirakhorli , and James O. Coplien, An Empirical Study on Code Comprehension: Data Context Interaction Compared to Classical Object Oriented. Proceedings of ICPC 2017, IEEE Press, May 2017.

Vladi Lyga

Dec 3, 2017, 7:59:29 AM12/3/17
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much