DCI Evening in Tokyo

James O Coplien

Oct 10, 2017, 8:01:09 PM10/10/17
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
Japanese friends,

There will be a special informal evening event to informally talk about what’s on your mind regarding DCI, a week from today. It’s being organized by my PHP and MPD friends from Osaka, but will take place near my appartment in Shinagawa. There will be food. This event filled up immediately, but two seats have been reserved for members of this mailing list. Please see the registration information at:

https://mpdosaka.connpass.com/event/69002/

I look forward to seeing you there!

— Cope

David Leangen

Oct 15, 2017, 12:29:26 AM10/15/17
to object-co...@googlegroups.com

> On Oct 11, 2017, at 9:01 AM, James O Coplien <jcop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Japanese friends,
>
> There will be a special informal evening event to informally talk about what’s on your mind regarding DCI, a week from today.

Darn!

I live near Osaka, but won’t be able to make it to Tokyo on that day. Sorry to miss such a great opportunity. :-(

I did not know there was such a group in Japan, let alone in Osaka. Will there be more events posted to the connpass group? Or should I join somewhere else?

Thanks,
=David