Contexts <-> Value Streams

Alexandre Gravem

Jan 22, 2018, 4:44:27 PM1/22/18
to object-composition
Hi all again.

In Lean Architecture, for Agile Software Development it says "Lean production organizes around value streams instead of production steps".

Is there a relation to be made with DCI where we organize around a network of interacting objects (Contexts) instead of individual procedures and classes?

Cheers.

Alex

James O Coplien

Jan 23, 2018, 3:11:18 AM1/23/18
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
This is indeed an interesting parallel!

I think it is probably more than coincidence, in the sense that there are no coincidences, but I don’t think there is any specific “scientific” link. Maybe there is some common homomorphism to Conway’s Law.

— Cope

rune funch