Not able to connect to https://www-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/api/people/@me/@self

sanket maru

Jan 25, 2013, 2:27:20 AM1/25/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
I am not able to connect to this url https://www-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/api/people/@me/@self. Is it been deprecated ?

Anyone getting the same error ?

vlada...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2013, 4:37:10 AM2/27/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am as well having trouble connecting to this url with oauth authentification workflow.

Getting 404.

I am not certain what is the problem...if anyone would be polite to provide more information on this subject it would be great.

David Primmer

Feb 27, 2013, 2:36:58 PM2/27/13
to oauth2-dev

Vladimir Dosen

Feb 27, 2013, 5:36:21 PM2/27/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Hello and thank you for the quick response.

Previous reply from sanket helped me a lot, since our gmail integration with oauth 1.0 stopped working, and i recently got in charge of the project, with no previous experience with oauth protocol, so i was a bit confused.

I am following your api documentation for oauth 2.0 workflow, so i believe i will be able to implement it to the current project.

Thank you very much Sanket again for pointing me in the right direction, and thank you David for the quick response about deprecated API.

Cheers.