Urgent REQ: Embedded Architect//Waulesha WI//6months

java j2ee

Jan 7, 2013, 11:51:46 AM1/7/13

Dear Associate,

This is Jagadish from Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,

Good Morning, Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the below requirement and kindly let me know your availability for this project (OR) Please refer any one of your friends / Colleagues looking for the same opportunities .. as this is a very urgent requirement I would really appreciate if I get your kind response..Thank you!!

Please send profiles to Jagadis...@aesinc.us.com||630-219-0083ex405

Embedded Architect

6+Months

Waukesha, WI

Experience : 10+

Skills:

Senior Architect role (with 4+ years of experience with VxWorks 6.x), who can be technically responsible for design decisions for a software component and be a part of HCL Technical team.
Design and Develop innovation embedded software solutions for medical device industry. The software is implemented in C++ and running on VxWorks RTOS.

Description

Embedded Software experience (7+ years)
C/C++ Experience (5+ years)
VxWorks 6.5 or greater experience (4+ years)
• VxWorks 6.5 Workbench experience (4+ years)
• Experience working in regulated industry (medical/avionics)
Device Driver experience
Power PC/Mips experience
Python experience - advantage
• Experience writing requirements and design documentation
• Proficiency in Linux development environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Teamwork experience in a group of 10 engineers
• Clearcase under Linux (creating views, editing config specs)
• WindRiver ICE (debugger) experience - proven!
• WindRiver Workbench experience - proven

Thanks & Regards

Jagadish Gunji
Ph:  630-219-0083 Ext: 405

http://www.agilees.com/images/logo.gif
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
jagadis...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.