OAuth2 with Drive

Tolga Kavukcu

Jan 17, 2013, 10:36:23 AM1/17/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am integrating my app with google drive. I use google drive sdk i already managed OAuth and Api process even google picker. But my problem is that there is a url called alternateLink in files.list api. It allows open user's files in compatible editor. So when i redirect user to alternateLink google shows a login screen if user is not logged in, it is pretty normal for securty reasons but how can i overcome this i dont want any login screen in my app. User already gave the permissions, i got access_token for this user should i set a cookie or smt like that ?

Thanks for any help.

David Primmer

Jan 17, 2013, 12:27:09 PM1/17/13
to oauth2-dev
Hi Tolga,

I suggest you try the google drive sdk support options. https://developers.google.com/drive/support sounds like an issue of whether you re-use the same browser for each operation and we're not usually supporting the details of the sdk on this list.