How do I work with Google Drive?

瀏覽次數:143 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Valentin Goikhman

未讀,
2013年2月28日 清晨5:55:092013/2/28
收件者:oauth...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I am trying to get the list of Google Drive contents.
I have authentication and getting access token code working properly.

Now I am stuck at what to do next.
URL for working with Google Drive files is
my token is stored at $token.
I tried url's like

but I only get the message telling me "Daily Limit for Unauthenticated Use
Exceeded. Continued use requires signup".

Any help greatly appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Valentin

Tim Bray

未讀,
2013年2月28日 上午9:59:252013/2/28
收件者:oauth...@googlegroups.com
If what you've got is an OAuth2 Access Token,  you want

https://www.googleapis.com/drive/v2/files?access_token={mytoken}

But even better and more secure would be to send it as an HTTP header

Authorization: Bearer $token

Valentin Goikhman

未讀,
2013年3月1日 凌晨1:12:152013/3/1
收件者:oauth...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tim, thank you for the answer,
but I still get error that says " invalid credentials" to me when I try manually go
to the link

https://www.googleapis.com/drive/v2/files?access_token={mytoken}

What can I do about it?
Thanks,
Valentin

בתאריך יום חמישי, 28 בפברואר 2013 18:59:25 UTC+4, מאת Tim Bray:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息