Discussion on this group is moving to Stack Overflow google-oauth tag.

David Primmer

Jan 4, 2013, 7:24:12 PM1/4/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Hi OAuth2 devs,

Today, we’re pleased to announce that we are migrating to Stack Overflow as the official channel for answering development questions about Google API Access using OAuth2. This group will remain as an announcement-only list for topics important to developers using Google's Auth APIs.

Google engineers will now monitor and answer against the tag google-oauth on Stack Overflow and you should post your questions there.  To allow folks time for the transition, you will still be able to post to this group, but it will move to announce-only mode on March 4th, 2013.

We believe that Stack Overflow is better platform for sharing knowledge and answering support questions given its larger community, de-duping of similar questions and contributor reputation system. This is a transition that many other Google developer communities have gone through in the last year and the results have been very positive.

Please let us know if there are any questions or concerns about this announcement.

And remember to use OpenId2 to log into Stack Overflow, and we'll see if they can move to OAuth2 login. ;-)

David Primmer

David Primmer

Mar 4, 2013, 6:33:27 PM3/4/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Discussion on this group has moved google-oauth tag on Stack Overflow. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-oauth

Google engineers now monitor and answer against the tag google-oauth on Stack Overflow and you should post your questions there.  This list transitioned to announce-only mode on March 4th, 2013.