IPhone Safari, cannot copy code from edit box

Avanish Bharati

Mar 29, 2012, 11:25:11 PM3/29/12
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am implementing an ios app that uses auth2.0 for device authorization mechanism. The "code redirect page" where it says 'Please copy this code, switch to your application and paste it there' is not aligned or formatted for mobile safari view (  tested on ios). I can not copy the code if i tap on the edit box.

It would be nice if this page was also mobile compatible like the permission page.

Regards,
Avanish

Marius Scurtescu

Mar 30, 2012, 12:38:13 PM3/30/12
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reporting this issue Avanish.

I assume you prefer using the system browser as opposed to an embedded
one. Is that correct?

Marius

Avanish Bharati

Mar 31, 2012, 6:59:17 AM3/31/12
to oauth...@googlegroups.com

Yes your assumption is correct Marius.  In my current app the api access requirement is for a minor feature ( less frequent api access but very important ) and I believe the authentication process in the external browser will give more confidence to the user. The redirect page wording goes very well with the feature.

Thanks,
Avanish