REQ:ETL Lead /Sr. Developer

java j2ee

Jan 4, 2013, 10:38:19 AM1/4/13

Dear Associate,

This is Jagadish from Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,

Good Morning, Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the below requirement and kindly let me know your availability for this project (OR) Please refer any one of your friends / Colleagues looking for the same opportunities .. as this is a very urgent requirement I would really appreciate if I get your kind response..Thank you!!

Please send profiles to Jagadis...@aesinc.us.com||630-219-0083ex405

ETL Lead /Sr. Developer

Minneapolis, MN

6Months

Total experience: 9

Primary skills:

Informatica , SQL Server , Oracle , Espresso scheduler. Knowledge in insurance domain

Roles and Responsibility :

Lead a team and develop ETL integrations between various systems. Should be able to work with various business customers and understand the data and its significance. Should be able to work on multiple work streams and work with offshore and onsite technical and business teams.

·         Good Data Warehousing & ODS experience
·         5+ years in ETL Informatica coding & design experience.
·         Working as ETL analyst, analyze, design, develop, implement and enhance customized ETL applications Experience in Informatica mappings, workflows, session, maplets.
·         Knowledge and experience in Oracle & SQL stored procedures, Expertise in Oracle & SQL - Server Configured param files and connection settings Ability to translate business  needs into technical design documents.
·         Interact with the client solution engineers &  business users to analyze the issues, fixing informatics code issues and providing best solution for the issues Working with offshore team & providing the necessary information Supporting QA team , issue and resolutions

Thanks & Regards

Jagadish Gunji
Ph:  630-219-0083 Ext: 405

http://www.agilees.com/images/logo.gif
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
jagadis...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Denzil Ayan

Jan 4, 2013, 10:52:36 AM1/4/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com, Jagadis...@aesinc.us.com
Hi Jagdish,

Attached is my CV, i have more than 9 years experience in developing software applications in .net, please review my cv and let me know.

Thanks

THANKS & REGARDS

DENZIL AYAN

IT MANAGER

Isa Town PO Box 32392,
Kingdom of Bahrain
Mob: (+973) 34 402 113
Tel: (+973) 17 783 057
Fax: (+973) 17 786 480

Disclaimer:-The information in this e-mail including any attachments is confidential in nature, and may be legally privileged and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this message and all attachments and kindly notify us immediately by replying to this transmission. Any use, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this email and/or any attachments is unauthorized and may be unlawful. The recipient should check this e-mail and/or any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

Denzil_CV.pdf