Please help me out this issue regarding OAuth2ServiceAccount please Thank you very much

Pol Mol

Jan 29, 2013, 3:25:33 AM1/29/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
I am using OAuth2ServiceAccount procedure to get token and the server response me 200 and i get access token but when i am using it and make a request from webmaster tool server response me 403. I've search a lot with this question regarding on my search seems webmaster tool not yet support but im not yet satisfied. Please anyone could tell is Webmaster tool supported when im using token from OAuth2ServiceAccount?

Thanks