Re: Ideas Mobile Proposal

Caleb Mbakwe

Feb 21, 2015, 5:32:21 AM2/21/15
to oau-gdg
Hi guys,

Someone wants to work on a mobile app.
I'm not available so I thought to share the word cos I promised him that I will try to get him interested programmers.
Here is the business proposition of the app as sent to me:

The business is to create a mobile application that will be a one stop resource for document creation, storage and transfer. This application also provides a business community where members can interact and share documents easily.
It is specifically tailored to fit the Nigerian business community with special considerations for accessibility, affordability, flexibility, simplicity, effectiveness and sustainability.
With several governmental and non-governmental initiatives to eradicate poverty in Africa and empower youths to be entrepreneurs independent of white collar jobs, the market for this application is guaranteed. More specifically, any person with an idea will find the application most useful.

Disclaimer!!!
Please note that after reading the business proposal, I still don't know what the app is about. If you are interested, please reach the business owner on kadele...@gmail.com.

Cheers.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Ogundele Alex <kadele...@gmail.com> wrote:
Its okay, i will be grateful though if you do recommend capable hands for me.
We could work on some other projects together in the future.

Thanks

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:38 AM, Caleb Mbakwe <calebo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boss,

I've finally had time to go through the document.
I must confess, it's a lovely application but believe you me, my hands are filled with projects right now.
I can however recommend a couple of programmers for you.

Sorry to disappoint if I am but I have told you the gospel truth.

Cheers.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Ogundele Alex <kadele...@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Caleb Mbakwe <calebo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I only just returned to Ife.

Will analyse it tonight and leave my response in ur inbox against 2mao morn.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 18, 2015, at 20:48, Ogundele Alex <kadele...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is the app skeleton. Please consider alongside previous document.

I urgently need the time and costing projections for app development and deployment to complete the proposal.

Please respond asap.

Cheers

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 9:35 PM, Caleb Mbakwe <calebo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boss,

I've seen your mail.

Will read through and get back to you.

Cheers.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Ogundele Alex <kadele...@gmail.com> wrote:

Out of your busy schedule, pls take time to go through the document. Come up with a cost and time proj
ection of app development and deployment and we move on from there. I sincerely hope you share my vision and we partner for good. I will send u another proposal for "Fix It" Mobile Application  later.
I'm anxiously awaiting ur response

--
Mbakwe Caleb
Center of Excellence in Software Engineering, OAU

<ideas mobile.pdf>