Request to partake in HCI survey

1 view

Afolabi Nurudeen OJERINDE

Nov 3, 2014, 6:21:03 AM11/3/14
to oau...@googlegroups.com, Abiodun Afolayan Ogunyemi

Hello Guyz,
Trust you are  doing well. Pls a friend, Mr Abiodun is undertaken a research in HCI, the survey took me like 7min to complete, please partake in the survey and help inform/forward to any of your friend. Below is survey link and details.

Thanks.

I am a PhD student at Tallinn University, Estonia and I am doing a comparative investigation on software development practices in the Estonian and Nigerian software industries. My focus is on user values in design especially user experience values. I am running a survey in Nigeria after completing the version for the Estonian software industry. I am therefore inviting you on behalf of your companies to participate. Please complete the survey as you take it at: http://idlab.tlu.ee/limesurvey/index.php/survey/index/sid/299598/newtest/Y/lang/en

Thank you for your anticipated participation. I count on the input on seasoned professionals like you to advance our software industry