Cyber Security Hackathon

Caleb Mbakwe

May 10, 2016, 9:02:07 AM5/10/16
to oau-gdg, co...@googlegroups.com, Nigeria...@googlegroups.com, emmanuel...@cloudtechng.com
Hello everyone,

Venture Garden Group (VGG) is organising a cybersecurity hackathon at their office this weekend.
This time, the hackathon is about hacking :)
The aim of the event is to locate talent
​s​
that can represent Nigeria at
​​
the Global Cyberlympics taking place from July this year.
VGG will sponsor the teams from the hackathon who make it to the finals.

The Hackathon will focus on:
  1. Digital Forensics
  2. Web Application Exploitation
  3. System Exploitation
  4. Malware Analysis
  5. Reverse Engineering
  6. Cryptography
  7. Trivia that all Hackers Should Know

If you know any persons versed in this space, please refer them to the link.
We are hoping the brightest cybersecurity upcoming greats can hear about and take advantage of this opportunity.

You can read the release on Techcabal and the attached document if you need something you can share with them.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

With love.
--
Mbakwe Caleb
Enterprise Architect

2348099358588

--
Mbakwe Caleb
Enterprise Architect

2348099358588

--
Mbakwe Caleb
Center of Excellence in Software Engineering, OAU