Garden Developer Community Meetup

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Caleb Mbakwe

未讀,
2016年4月6日 下午1:12:032016/4/6
收件者:oau-gdg、co...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

​Venture Garden Group (VGG) is the largest FinTech investment holding company in sub-Saharan Africa, with investments in 10 of the most innovative FinTech companies across Africa.
It is pioneering a community, The Garden Developer Community, to bring all the developers together in order to facilitate knowledge sharing, ensure cooperation and encourage innovations by leveraging on a much larger resource pool.

Venture Garden group is inviting all developers to the inaugaural meetup of this community which holds by 9AM on Saturday, 16th April, 2016 at plot E, Ziatech road, beside Diamond bank, opposite Tantalizers, Oregun, Ikeja Lagos (VGG Oregun Office).

This edition promises to be really exciting..... Amongst the things to expect is a roundtable of  CEOs/CTOs of all the ventures in VGG where you get to interact with them informally, opportunities to meet other developers doing amazing stuff and a mini-hackathon with a cash prize of $500 (yes $500).
The goal of the hackathon is simple: Build an online forum or mobile app for the Community, and you'll be forming teams of 3-5 people, with developers outside your company. There'll be plenty of time for introductions, so put your thinking cap on and start brainstorming on what skills you want from other team members.

To make this even more exciting, we're asking that you invite along 1 developer friend who isn't a part of VGG's ecosystem (could be freelance or employed elsewhere). We're collating a final attendee list this week, so please reply this email with their name and contact details so we can send them an invitation immediately or fill this form (https://goo.gl/rnJlp6).

Looking forward to seeing you on the 16th, and may the odds forever be in your favour (lol).

Cheers.

--
Mbakwe Caleb
Center of Excellence in Software Engineering, OAU