Bank of America Corporate Presentation, Lagos

Sumbo Eludire

Oct 1, 2015, 2:51:43 PM10/1/15
to oau-gstu...@googlegroups.com, oau...@googlegroups.com, ieee-oau-student-branch...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to share the information below with the GDG group, just in case there's anyone who is interested.

Do you know how to code with Python? From novices to experts, this opportunity is for you.

Bank of America will be recruiting Nigerian students into Investment Banking, Global Markets and Technology divisions this year, and as a part of the initiative there will be an information session with representatives from the business where students can come and find out what is expected from them, and also give students a chance to ask the recruiters questions.

As one of the world’s largest financial institutions, our global connections allow you to create a career on your own terms.

Date: 19th October 2015
Venue: Lagos

To find out more about our company, culture and the wide range of programmes we have available for you, Bank of America Merrill Lynch are hosting an exclusive opportunity for students in Nigeria to connect with us. The session will consist of a presentation and panel discussion where you can hear about our employees experiences first hand. You will have the chance to have all your questions answered and start to build your connections.

To register for this event, go to:
https://bit.ly/BAMLEVENT2015

Apply and submit your CV by 7 October.

At Bank of America Merrill Lynch, we'll match your drive and ambition to where you can make a real impact.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Sumbo

Olawale Onabola