OALUG Meeting: October 28th

Kevin Carter

Oct 23, 2014, 1:04:35 PM10/23/14
to OALUG
Our October meeting is almost here. This months presentation will be
"Server Security Software". Come learn about various ways to secure your
servers.

October 28th, 2014 7pm

Startup Ogden
2316 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Startup+Ogden

It is located 3 blocks away from the Ogden FrontRunner station. For
parking and building access please see this image:

https://i.imgur.com/aNrz6KR.jpg

Parking is available just north in the green marked area. The yellow
marked Zions lot can be parked in after 6pm. The red marked area is
owned by Recreation Outlet and only available to their customers. Please
enter the building at the rear door marked by the arrow.

Lastly, food will be provided so please RSVP so we can get a count.
Thank you.

jerrick Davis

Oct 27, 2014, 2:56:04 PM10/27/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
count me in!

Joseph Barney

Oct 28, 2014, 3:23:25 PM10/28/14
to OALUG

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it but I'm trying to work things out so I can go. Right now I'm a big maybe. How soon do you need a certain RSVP either way? At least I've got my phone do I'll be able to let you know wherever I happen to be whether on errands still or free. Sorry I can't be more certain!

Joe

Site: http://www.oalug.com

micah child

Oct 28, 2014, 5:22:11 PM10/28/14
to OALUG

Sounds fun :)

Russ Hatch

Oct 28, 2014, 5:41:32 PM10/28/14
to OALUG

I'll be there

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Oct 28, 2014, 6:03:04 PM10/28/14
to oa...@googlegroups.com
I totally forgot!

I am also planning on coming out as well.

- Mike