Dojo Dev Camp Python school in Provo seeking mentor devs

Sariah Burdge

Jul 15, 2013, 6:55:40 PM7/15/13
to oa...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

My name is Sariah and I work for the Startup Dojo co-working space in Provo.

We’ve just launched a new coding school teaching Python called Dojo Dev Camp. It’s an intensive 9 week program starting this September. We'll also be assisting students with job placement.

I know this is a Linux group far North of Provo, but I just wanted to pass this info on in case anyone is interested in Python or knows someone who is.

This a great opportunity to broaden your skills and improve your network.

We're also looking for current developers to volunteer as mentors. Whether you work freelance or for a local company, we'd love your help with giving our students a "real world" perspective on what it means to code.

Feel free to contact me for more information and to share this info with friends and family.

You can apply to Dojo Dev Camp now:http://dojodevcamp.com

Cheers!

Sariah Burdge

@SariahBurdge