Devops/Sysadmin job

Brandon Gillespie

Jan 30, 2017, 6:28:10 PM1/30/17
to Ogden Area Linux Users Group
I need an amazing automation/devops/sysadmin. Ground floor opportunity on a cool new company. Looking for somebody who can help us with our overall cloud/saas/operations space. The job listing is here:

https://divvy.workable.com/jobs/420153

I am looking for somebody smart and able to learn; even if you don't know the specific stacks we are running, adaptability is most important. The ideal candidate is somebody who has a bit of both the cloudops space (aws/heroku/ci/devops) and sysadmin (lower stack things).

I know for the ogden area it might be a bit of a stretch--but I take Frontrunner down each day from Layton, so figured I'd ping this group anyway.

This Thursday we are hosting the Devops UT meetup, if you wanted to come visit.

Ping me offline if you have any questions. Thanks!