Presenter needed for April 29th meeting

Kevin Carter

Apr 14, 2015, 11:43:09 AM4/14/15
to OALUG
We need a presenter for our next meeting so if there's a topic you can
present on let me know.

Thanks.

Ragnar Sigurðsson Joensen

Apr 22, 2015, 7:17:11 PM4/22/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Where is this meeting held? I am in the area visiting family, and I'd love to attend.

Thanks,
Ragnar

Kevin Carter

Apr 22, 2015, 7:18:56 PM4/22/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 07:10:45PM -0700, Ragnar Sigurðsson Joensen wrote:
> Where is this meeting held? I am in the area visiting family, and I'd love
> to attend.

Meetings are held at:

Startup Ogden
2316 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401

cartkev

Apr 22, 2015, 7:22:43 PM4/22/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
We are still in need of a presenter for next weeks meeting, if you can
present let me know.

jerrick Davis

Apr 22, 2015, 7:33:01 PM4/22/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is interested I could come talk about the distro I'm building.

Kevin Carter

Apr 23, 2015, 1:30:44 PM4/23/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 05:33:00PM -0600, jerrick Davis wrote:
> If anyone is interested I could come talk about the distro I'm building.

Works for me.

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Apr 23, 2015, 1:52:15 PM4/23/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com