Reminder: OALUG and Nerd Lunch : Davis County Branch is _tomorrow_

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Jul 28, 2015, 9:13:42 PM7/28/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder that tomorrow there will be:

Nerd Lunch: Davis County Branch starting at 11:30am at Johnny Rockets in Station Park, Farmington.

At 7pm will be OALUG at Startup Ogden. Tristan Rhodes will be presenting on Quantopian.

Since we are planning on providing pizza and drink please RSVP no later then 4:30pm. RSVP can be submitted through email to the list or through the google form http://goo.gl/forms/9uaXbvXW04 . We base our orders for toppings and quantity upon received RSVPs.

Thanks,

- Mike

Tristan Rhodes

Jul 29, 2015, 9:30:32 AM7/29/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
I tried to use the form..

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

Site: http://www.oalug.com

M Adams

Jul 29, 2015, 2:06:43 PM7/29/15
to Ogden Area Linux Users Group
Should work now, sorry!

Tristan Rhodes

Jul 29, 2015, 2:09:41 PM7/29/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Still not working for me. :)

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:06 PM, M Adams <mad...@gurulabs.com> wrote:
Should work now, sorry!

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Jul 29, 2015, 3:45:39 PM7/29/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Argh, tested and verified to work now.

Thanks Tristan.

- Mike

Tristan Rhodes

Jul 29, 2015, 6:19:40 PM7/29/15
to oa...@googlegroups.com
I confirm it works, and I ordered my pizza and drink selections for tonight!