Developer Position At iTransact in Farmington, UT

Jacob Albretsen

Jun 7, 2012, 6:44:20 PM6/7/12
to oa...@googlegroups.com
All,

We have filled 1 of the 2 positions open at iTransact for a software developer.
So if you missed out the last time I posted, here is your second chance.

Our webapps are built with Ruby on Rails. We also use Java, Perl, and MySQL.

If you are a Ruby on Rails person that is looking for a change, we'd like to
hear from you.

If you are a programmer who has not used Ruby much, but you have a rock star
resume and you are looking for a change, we'd also like to hear from you.

Here is the ad on KSL jobs with the contact information (or contact me off
list).

http://www.ksl.com/jobs/listing/90955/23

Thanks,

- Jake