OpenWest 2016 | Keynote: Josh Simmons | Community Voting

1 view

Victor Villa

Mar 23, 2016, 4:48:13 PM3/23/16
to oa...@googlegroups.com
** Keynote: Josh Simmons
** Open Source Program Manager for Google

I am so excited to announce Josh Simmons as an OpenWest Keynote.

Josh Simmons is a community organizer and web developer with a penchant for armchair philosophy. He currently serves as a board member for the Open Source Initiative,  is a program manager at Google's Open Source Programs Office, and is community manager emeritus for O'Reilly's OSCON. Josh has worked in freelance, agency, startup, and companies large and small accumulating a lot of experience... which might be related to why his most popular talk is titled "Fail Well."

** Community Voting

We had a very successful Call for Presenters!  Now that we have hundreds of papers submitted, it's your chance to help mold the conference into something everybody can enjoy.    Join us in selecting the papers that will be presented.

Participate in the community vote!  https://vote.openwest.org/

** OpenWest Tickets on sale

Purchase your tickets now : https://openwest.eventbrite.com
DISCOUNT CODE: OALUG

The OpenWest conference tickets are now on sale!