Jobs At Myriad Genetics in Salt Lake

Jacob Albretsen

Jul 20, 2016, 2:29:04 AM7/20/16
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Greetings OALUG.

I wanted to share a couple of job openings at my employer in case anyone is
interested / looking:

https://www.myriad.com/working-at-myriad/joining-the-myriad-team/current-openings/

Search in Information Technology in US-UT-Salt Lake City and you'll find
descriptions for:

1 - Network Security Engineer III
2 - DevOps Engineer

The network job is in my "group" so to speak and you'll often need to walk by
my cubical or interact with me in the datacenter. There is also a basketball
hoop in our office. And the supervisor is awesome.

The DevOps one is supposed to work closely with the Linux Engineering team I
am on and with the developers. Officially you'll be in the department with
developers (Informatics).

If you have any questions about the job or Myriad in general, feel free to
drop me an email to discuss. If you apply, let me know and I can drop your
name / resume directly in front of the right people while the HR cogs of the
application slowly turn.

- Jake

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Jul 20, 2016, 1:45:05 PM7/20/16
to oa...@googlegroups.com
I have to say that they should list working with Jake as one of the benefits. ;)

Additionally I know that Guru Labs has openings for a courseware editor / instructor.

Be aware that there is travel involved.

If you have questions feel free to ping me or Jake off list.

- Mike