Meeting for Nov. 30th, 2016

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Nov 23, 2016, 6:14:49 PM11/23/16
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks!

Normally we wouldn't run a meeting November or December, however this year the meeting falls the week after Thanksgiving instead of the week of Thanksgiving.

Which is awesome because we have a great presenter lined up: Jeff Anderson of Docker.

Jeff gave us a great presentation last year on docker security and this year he will be giving us an introduction to Docker.

Date: Wed, November 30th, 2016
Time: 7pm - 9pm MT

Location: Startup Ogden
2nd Floor Board Room
2314 Washington Blvd,
Ogden UT 84401

Parking: https://goo.gl/bCa1Ep

Food and Bevs: Fill out the form at http://goo.gl/forms/AxIuuyz81B

Reminders: * Be Careful to NOT park in a Recreation Outlet Spot
* Zion Parking spots are OK
* Doors auto lock at night, ping me for "after hours" access.

Notes: This meeting will be "mixed" presence, so if you can't attend physically let me know and
we can arrange a remote connection.

Thanks,

- Mike